Operation Blessing International (OBI)
Operation Blessing International (OBI), is seeking an experienced Chief of Staff to support the President by overseeing the day-to-day staffing and business administration needs of the organization. This hands-on professional will liaison with the executive leadership team to ensure that administrative affairs are efficiently aligned with overall organizational goals and objectives.
The Chief of Staff will perform and facilitate diverse duties, while productively supporting the President, they will anticipate and resolve potential issues, keep track of time-sensitive business needs, and proactively manage daily workflows.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
· 8+ years of relevant experience in administrative affairs to include chief of staff or equivalent, organizational process improvement, and direct support of an executive
· Demonstrated business acumen within the areas of staffing, finance, operations management, and legal compliance best practices
· Strong working knowledge of international non-profit humanitarian operations and disaster relief
· Solid understanding of human resources with track record in identifying staffing needs and retaining qualified team members
· Proven leadership skills with ability to influence performance and build team consensus within a cross-cultural work environment
· Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to persuasively and efficiently deliver presentations and articulate mission
· Successful track record of partnering with cross-functional executives to enhance integration of efforts and meet organizational goals
· Proficient in MS Office with ability to learn new technology
· Strong project management skills with ability to drive initiatives forward at both the detail and big-picture levels
· Results-oriented with strong analytical, time management, and organizational skills
· Strategic decision-making skills, exhibiting sound and accurate judgment
· Flexible with ability to work well under pressure and consistently meet deadlines in an evolving work environment
· Strong commitment to excellence and a passion for OBI’s mission
· Ability to maintain the highest level of integrity, discretion, and management of confidential information
To apply for this job please visit www.ob.org.